SHIPPING AND PAYMENT DETAILS

Please contact me at: ocean_paige@yahoo.ca if you are interested in an item. If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, that probably means my reply went into your spam folder, so please look there for my reply.

If you don't want my emails to go into your spam folder, please add my email address to your list of contacts. Another way to communicate with me is to add a comment to the item you are interested in. I'll check comments to my blog everyday and respond within 24 hours.

Payment for items that are for sale must be made and confirmed before shipment with amounts deposited to our postal savings, paid by Amazon gift certificate, or via Paypal.

Thanks to John for the following hint regarding the process of signing up to Paypal: Paypal was easy once I got it set up in English. The hardest part was finding Paypal's telephone number. As soon as I logged in in English, it switched to Japanese. I telephoned 03-6739-7360. The girl who answered spoke perfect English. She told me my default language was Japanese, which it probably is for everyone with a Japanese address. In less then a minute she set my default language to English and then it was easy.

Saturday 3 March 2012

TAKEN: Toshiba refrigerator side-by-side doors & 4 drawers 25,000 yen + shipping (available first week of May)

a few scratches and one small dent at top but other than that in very good condition
large vegetable drawer in upper middle

two small freezer drawers in lower middle and one large freezer drawer at bottom

very easy to see everything and take apart to clean
on the left you can see the water reservoir for making ice

excellent access and organization
easy to take out all shelves and drawer itself for cleaning

ice maker is a life saver during Osaka summers!

easy to retrieve items and see what you have

bottom freezer drawer has a shelf bin that you pull out or push back in--great for organizing

No comments:

Post a Comment